Dr. Brent Cohen
• As a nurse practitioner, I have seen many types of physicians but Dr. Cohen is different. Over the years I have sent him many patients and became one myself. He has been ever so kind to me through thick and thin. I have appreciated his conscientious care and wish all my patients could have a “Dr. Cohen” as their physician. —Sharon J.
• Dr. Cohen has been the primary care physician for my family and me for many years, and we think the world of him. He not only has helped us through medical problems as they have arisen but has practiced preventive medicine that includes advice about vitamins, diet, exercise, and lifestyle. And he has done it all with a great bedside manner. —Malcolm W.
• Dr. Cohen is not only a top-rate doctor here in Denver. He is also a very compassionate man and has an incredible amount of empathy for his patients. He knows his patients by name, not by social security number. His front office and his nurses always treat you like a person they know, not a patient. – Mickey G.
• Dr. Cohen is a rarity; this is for sure. Not only is he a wonderful doctor but also he is a man with principles. I promise you, you will never regret joining Dr. Cohen’s concierge practice. If you expect the best, you’ll get the best. —Esther K.
• I am delighted with the format of Dr. Cohen’s medical practice. Dr. Cohen has always had a wonderful demeanor in dealing with patients. Now, by limiting the number of patients in his practice and implementing other changes, he and his staff have the time to establish strong physician-patient relationships where communication and responsiveness are priorities. It is great to have a doctor who has the time and desire to provide the highest quality medical care. —Stefan S.
• I have been a patient of Dr. Brent Cohen’s for almost 25 years. From the first time we met and he helped me, I knew I would have him as my doctor for as long as we were both here. When you find a great doctor, you don’t want to lose them. Dr. Cohen is that doctor. He has taken care of me and various family members with deep compassion and a depth of medical knowledge, accessibility, and advice that is outstanding and so reassuring. His medical helpers are also wonderful and helpful which makes the office experience very nice. Dr. Cohen is one of the most important people in my life and I feel lucky to have him. – Beatrice T.
• Dr. Cohen has been our physician since even before he began his concierge practice. We have always found him to be readily available by phone, text, or in-person when needed, a good listener, caring and compassionate, and an excellent diagnostician. In addition, his staff is unfailingly pleasant and helpful. – Dan & Sheila T.
• When I think of the medical attention and advice I receive from Dr. Cohen and his team at Renaissance, the one thought I have is “Peace of Mind”. His practice is invaluable in today’s medical environment. Over the past 15 years, I have felt healthier over time. From his small recommendations of the new and improved shingles shots to his overall monitoring of my heart health and improved sleep habits, I would not be where I am today health-wise if it not for Dr. Cohen. Very accessible and also a friend. – Paul G.
• Stop looking. If you are entertaining the idea of joining Dr. Cohen’s practice, do it. I have been a patient of Dr. Cohen for over 10 years and can honestly say he has saved my life on more than one occasion. Dr. Cohen is brilliant and compassionate, his staff unbelievable! – William M.